Форум   Статьи   Новости   Файлы   Bugtraq   Сниффер   Друзья   О Клубе
  , 14:42   #1
Продвинутый

Локация: Бродяга

По умолчанию About English Security Forum

Hello to everyone.

This section was created to make our Forum more well-known in all over the world. I wanna ask everyone, who knows English enough for a conversation, to fill this section with interesting materials - news, tutorials and so on.

With all questions and offers please write to me or to Sokol.

Hope to your activity.

Thank for attention
  , 14:50   #2
Banned

Локация: World:\Earth\Europe\Russia\Respawn

По умолчанию Re: About English Security Forum

I know English, but it is not so good. I use the translator more often. Whether if the question consists in that what to translate contents of our forum into English it will be easier to shower them in the translator?

Пользователь вне форума    
  , 14:55   #3
Продвинутый

Цитата:
Сообщение от pavleg Посмотреть сообщение
I use the translator
I offen do the same

Цитата:
Сообщение от pavleg Посмотреть сообщение
Whether if the question consists in that what to translate contents of our forum into English
It`s not the aim of this section
  , 15:36   #4
Banned

Локация: World:\Earth\Europe\Russia\Respawn

Цитата:
Сообщение от stan_q Посмотреть сообщение
It`s not the aim of this section
Well and what then?

Пользователь вне форума    
  , 19:03   #5
Продвинутый

There`re 2 main goals of section: positioning of our forum above Russian-speaking peolpe and calling in new users, to make forum more interesting. How to get this? We need interesting material in English. Not translated material form Russian part but something new. It makes us higher in search and lets new users to find us among a lot of forums.
But I think, translation of interesting topics from Russian forum is not a bad idea.
  , 19:54   #6
Banned

Локация: Россия,Москва

I suggest my blog to translate on English language. If, of course, it is necessary for a forum. The forum section will be called - virus safety, protection against computer viruses - specially so I will name, that was easily indexed in Google. Also this section can fill up and other users of a forum. I lived in Great Britain 9 months, therefore I know English language a little, but I use the translator. All references which are at me in my Russian blog, I will translate on English language through Google.
[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Комплексная защита от вирусов[/FONT][/COLOR] [B][FONT="Georgia"]by[/FONT][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alexfedoruk[/FONT][/COLOR] - [URL="https://hacker-pro.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=3375"][COLOR="Magenta"][U][FONT="Georgia"]ЗДЕСЬ[/FONT] [/U][/COLOR][/URL]
Пользователь вне форума    
  , 19:59   #7
Продвинутый

I think it`s a good idea, Alex. Will wait for you
  , 20:04   #8
Banned

Локация: Россия,Москва

Well, I since May, 10-11th will start to write articles. I will start to write with a new theme. Words I will carefully select, that it was easily indexed in Google for the most easy search....
[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Комплексная защита от вирусов[/FONT][/COLOR] [B][FONT="Georgia"]by[/FONT][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alexfedoruk[/FONT][/COLOR] - [URL="https://hacker-pro.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=3375"][COLOR="Magenta"][U][FONT="Georgia"]ЗДЕСЬ[/FONT] [/U][/COLOR][/URL]
Пользователь вне форума    
  , 08:04   #9
Постоянный

Локация: Hacker-pro.net

And I do not know English, I use a translator. But I want to learn English. So if I'm wrong somewhere do not kick me!

Добавлено через 3 минуты
Now to us will be coming from different countries, such as the UK and read all the articles in their native language!

Последний раз редактировалось Shade; 06.07.2010 в 08:04. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Пользователь вне форума    
  , 15:24   #10
Форумчанин

Локация: Тридевятое Царство

i know english but i'm trying to use it in translation's of some books related to IT
  , 21:11   #11
НЕ ПРОВЕРЕН

Good section i agree

Пользователь вне форума